- September 15, 2015 - February 28, 2019. National Science Foundation (BCS1453724) Experimental and Descriptive Investigations of Welsh (cym) Consonant Mutations. Michael Hammond (PI), Diana Archangeli, Andrew Carnie, Diane Ohala, Adam Ussishkin, Andy Wedel, Peredur Webb-Davies, and Heddwen Brooks (CoPIs)
- April 2015 - April 2017. National Science Foundation (BCS1500220) Collaborative Research: An Audio-visual corpus of Scottish Gaidhlig (GLA). Co PIs: Hammond, Fisher. Collaborative proposal with Ian Clayton at the University of Nevado Reno
- April 2012 - Sept 2015. National Science Foundation (BCS11443818) Experimental and descriptive investigations of Gàidhlig Initial Consonant Mutation. Co PIs: Archangeli, Hammond, Ussishkin, Warner
- August 2011 – December 2011. National Science Foundation (BCS1136921) Instrumental and Experimental Analysis of Scottish Gaelic Phonology and Phonetics (Welsh Supplement) Co PI: Michael Hammond
- July 15, 2009-July 14, 2012. National Science Foundation (BCS0921685). Instrumental and Experimental Analysis of Scottish Gaelic (Gaidhlig; gla) Sound Structures Co-PIs: Michael Hammond, Natasha Warner, Diana Archangeli, Muriel Fisher (University of Arizona).
- September 2008 – February 2010. National Science Foundation (BCS0819117). Workshop and Mini-Course on Formal Approaches to Celtic Linguistics Tucson, Arizona, March 1-8th, 2009.
- June 2007 – May 2009. National Science Foundation (BCS0639059). A Description and Database of Scottish Gaelic (Gaidhlig; gla) Morphosyntax.